The latest news about reading, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
The number of games, apps, and software to help students learn to read and increase their literacy skills is growing fast, and the tools themselves are becoming more interactive and animated. (February 7, 2013)
The Book Whisperer Blog
Two instructional intervention experts provided research-based guidance for planning and implementing reading interventions to meet the varying needs of students.
In this webinar, the authors provided a brief overview of the CAFE system, and discussed a systemized approach to reading instruction.
This issue of the Teacher PD Sourcebook aims to highlight instructional efforts that bring reading and writing to life for today's students.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda
- Regional Area Partner
- Focus EduVation, US
- Christ the King Preparatory School, NJ
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA