The latest news about publishing, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Marketplace K-12 Blog
Officials, educators, and publishers have pushed for schools to replace print textbooks with e-texts and digital content, to save money and improve learning in the process. But how are school districts managing the digital transition right now, in a time of budget cuts and uncertainty about technology’s effectiveness in education?
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Program Officer, Teacher Development
- Knowles Science Teaching Foundation, Moorestown, NJ
- Senior Associate
- Great Schools Partnership, Portland, ME
- Multiple Positions
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Superintendent of Schools
- Easton, Redding & Region 9 School Districts, Easton, CT
- Superintendent, Fayetteville-Manlius Central School District
- Fayetteville-Manlius Central School District, Manlius, NY