The latest news about publishing, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Marketplace K-12 Blog
Officials, educators, and publishers have pushed for schools to replace print textbooks with e-texts and digital content, to save money and improve learning in the process. But how are school districts managing the digital transition right now, in a time of budget cuts and uncertainty about technology’s effectiveness in education?
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Superintendent of Schools, Linn-Mar Community School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Marion, IA
- Implementation Success Manager
- Apex Learning, CA
- Head of School
- Triangle Associates, Pottersville, NJ
- Current Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Katonah-Lewisboro School District, Katonah, NY