The latest news about publishing, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
In a Commentary Q&A, Dave Isay, founder of StoryCorps, discusses the role of mentors in guiding students toward their professional callings. "All of us have a calling and you never give up, no matter how late in life that is," he says. (April 19, 2016)
Marketplace K-12 Blog
Officials, educators, and publishers have pushed for schools to replace print textbooks with e-texts and digital content, to save money and improve learning in the process. But how are school districts managing the digital transition right now, in a time of budget cuts and uncertainty about technology’s effectiveness in education?
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- FLOSSMOOR SCHOOL DISTRICT 161, Chicago Heights, IL
- Williamsburg-James City County Public Schools, Williamsburg, VA
- High School Principal
- Notre Dame Academy, Hingham, MA
- Assistant Principal
- The Help Group, Valley Glen, CA
- Superintendent of Schools
- Edina Public Schools, Edina, MN