The latest news about publishing, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
In a Commentary Q&A, Dave Isay, founder of StoryCorps, discusses the role of mentors in guiding students toward their professional callings. "All of us have a calling and you never give up, no matter how late in life that is," he says. (April 19, 2016)
Marketplace K-12 Blog
Officials, educators, and publishers have pushed for schools to replace print textbooks with e-texts and digital content, to save money and improve learning in the process. But how are school districts managing the digital transition right now, in a time of budget cuts and uncertainty about technology’s effectiveness in education?
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Coordinator of Elementary STEM
- 251 S. Prince St. Lancaster PA 17603, Lancaster, PA
- School Principal
- Redd School, Houston, TX
- Director of Partnerships
- World Savvy, Multiple Locations
- High School Principal - Walnut Hills High School
- School Exec Connect, Cincinnati, OH
- Martin De Porres, Rockaway Park, NY