The latest news about publishing, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Marketplace K-12 Blog
Officials, educators, and publishers have pushed for schools to replace print textbooks with e-texts and digital content, to save money and improve learning in the process. But how are school districts managing the digital transition right now, in a time of budget cuts and uncertainty about technology’s effectiveness in education?
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Industrial Education Teacher
- Haven Middle School, IL
- Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Chief Executive Officer
- Confluence Charter Schools, Saint Louis, MO
- Superintendent of Schools
- Worcester County Board of Education, MD
- CEO / Head of School
- The Kingsbury Center, Washington, DC