The latest news about publishing, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
In a Commentary Q&A, Dave Isay, founder of StoryCorps, discusses the role of mentors in guiding students toward their professional callings. "All of us have a calling and you never give up, no matter how late in life that is," he says. (April 19, 2016)
Marketplace K-12 Blog
Officials, educators, and publishers have pushed for schools to replace print textbooks with e-texts and digital content, to save money and improve learning in the process. But how are school districts managing the digital transition right now, in a time of budget cuts and uncertainty about technology’s effectiveness in education?
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Middle/Upper School Math & Science Teachers
- Academy of the Sacred Heart, New Orleans, LA
- Chief Academic Officer
- American Paradigm Schools, Phila, PA
- K-12 Special Education Teacher
- Harlem Village Academies, New York, NY
- International Summer School Program Dean (UK, USA, France, Spain)
- Oxbridge Academic Programs, Multiple Locations
- Teachers Latin America Hiring Fair - Houston, Texas - Jan. 27th-28th, 2017
- Teachers Latin America, Multiple Locations