The latest news about publishing, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
In a Commentary Q&A, Dave Isay, founder of StoryCorps, discusses the role of mentors in guiding students toward their professional callings. "All of us have a calling and you never give up, no matter how late in life that is," he says. (April 19, 2016)
Marketplace K-12 Blog
Officials, educators, and publishers have pushed for schools to replace print textbooks with e-texts and digital content, to save money and improve learning in the process. But how are school districts managing the digital transition right now, in a time of budget cuts and uncertainty about technology’s effectiveness in education?
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Early Childhood Education Teachers
- Tutor Time Learning Center, Brooklyn, NY
- Teachers Needed - All Academic Subject Areas
- Broward County Public Schools, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Early Childhood Lead Teachers & Teachers
- La Petite Academy, Multiple Locations
- Manager, Online PD Content Development
- Catapult Learning, Camden, NJ
- Learning Disabilities Special Education Teacher
- Stevens Point Area Public School District, WI