The latest news about publishing, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Marketplace K-12 Blog
Officials, educators, and publishers have pushed for schools to replace print textbooks with e-texts and digital content, to save money and improve learning in the process. But how are school districts managing the digital transition right now, in a time of budget cuts and uncertainty about technology’s effectiveness in education?
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Chief Operating Officer
- Vertus Charter School, Rochester, NY
- Director, K-12 Mathematics
- Pittsburgh Public Schools, Pittsburgh, PA
- Multiple Positions
- DeKalb County School District, Stone Mountain, GA
- Superintendent of Schools
- Wicomico County Public Schools, Salisbury, MD