The latest news about professional development including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
• SPECIAL REPORT: Common-Core Math in Practice
• Professional Development
Learning Forward's PD Watch Blog
Online tools like Twitter and Google+ are spawning new types of professional development opportunities that provide face-to-face interaction.
This chat addressed the kinds of professional development available to hybrid educators, as well as the key factors they need to know to be successful in the classroom.
This special report in Education Week's series on virtual education, examines how K-12 professional development is taking a more digital approach to educator training.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- High School Physics Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Major cities worldwide, In, United Kingdom
- Chief Schools Officer
- Santa Clara County Office of Education, San Jose, CA
- Design and launch a new startup Choice School in Dallas ISD
- Dallas Independent School District, Dallas, TX
- Mathematics & Computer Science Teacher
- First State Military, DE
- Immediate Vacancies
- Hastings-On-Hudson UFSD, Hudson on Hastings, NY