The latest news about professional development including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
• Professional Development
Learning Forward's PD Watch Blog
Online tools like Twitter and Google+ are spawning new types of professional development opportunities that provide face-to-face interaction.
This chat addressed the kinds of professional development available to hybrid educators, as well as the key factors they need to know to be successful in the classroom.
This special report in Education Week's series on virtual education, examines how K-12 professional development is taking a more digital approach to educator training.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Executive Director
- Sturgis Charter Public School, Multiple Locations
- Glenbrook North High School, Glenview, IL
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA
- Superintendent of Schools
- Ashburnham-Westminster Regional Schools, Ashburnham, MA