No Child Left Behind
The latest news about No Child Left Behind including, archives, Commentaries, and special features.
This primer on the No Child Left Behind (NCLB) Act—the latest iteration of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act, or ESEA—includes information about compliance, proficiency, and waivers; milestones in the law’s history; main criticisms; and resources for further reading. (April 10, 2015)
Blog: Politics K-12
To reflect on the law's anniversary, the Education Week Commentary editors asked a range of K-12 education leaders, politicians, teachers, and child advocates for their thoughts.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Lecturer - Educational Leadership Services
- Old Dominion University, VA
- Senior Executive Director of Human Resources
- Detroit Public Schools, Detroit, MI
- Executive Director
- Association for Latino Administrators and Superintendents, DC
- FLORIDA - Catholic High School
- Cardinal Mooney Catholic High School, Sarasota, FL
- High School Principal
- Township High School District 113, Highland Park, IL