The latest news about mobile technology in education, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Educators see an important place for technology in the preschool classroom, but say it is just one of many learning tools that can be incorporated among a range of developmentally appropriate materials and activities. (May 7, 2013)
• Technology in Education
Digital Education Blog
Experts and practitioners discussed how mobile broadband is transforming education and driving learning outcomes, especially for rural and low-income communities.
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Darien, CT Superintendent of Schools
- NESDEC, Darien, CT
- Coordinator of Connected Learning
- Center Grove Community School Corporation, Greenwood, IN
- Executive Director
- Charter School NYC, New York, NY
- Dunlap Community Unit School Dist. No. 323, Peoria, IL
- Dean Reich College of Education
- Appalachian State University, Boone, NC