"Maker" education generally refers to using a wide variety of hands-on activities to support academic learning and the development of a mindset that values experimentation, growth and collaboration. Below are the latest stories and Commentaries on this concept, including archives and special reports.
MAKER SPACES IN ACTION
Education Week is asking educators to post short videos of their schools’ maker spaces to YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram, using the hashtag #ShowUsYourMakerSpace. (Photos are OK, too.)
DIGITAL EDUCATION BLOG
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of Partnerships
- World Savvy, Multiple Locations
- St. Francis Catholic High School, Sacramento, CA
- Area Superintendent
- ArlingtonISD, Arlington, TX
- Butler School District 53, Libertyville, IL
- High School Principal 12 Month Position
- School District of Osceola County, Florida, Multiple Locations