"Maker" education generally refers to using a wide variety of hands-on activities to support academic learning and the development of a mindset that values experimentation, growth and collaboration. Below are the latest stories and Commentaries on this concept, including archives and special reports.
MAKER SPACES IN ACTION
In this Spotlight, learn how schools are embracing student-driven learning, ensuring equity in maker education, and providing students with opportunities to develop real-world skills.
DIGITAL EDUCATION BLOG
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of Special Education and Student Services, PK-12
- Fairfield Public Schools, Fairfield, CT
- West York Area School District, York, PA
- Special Services Director / School Psychologist
- SJISD, Friday Harbor, WA
- Director of Communications and Community Relations
- Salem-Keizer Public Schools, Salem, OR
- Special Education Program Specialist
- TAESE/Utah State University, Utah State University, UT