Law and Courts
The latest news about legal issues in education including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Conservatives on the U.S. Supreme Court appeared skeptical that Michigan's voter-enacted prohibition on affirmative action in higher education violates the 14th Amendment's equal-protection principles. (October 21, 2013)
The School Law Blog
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Accomack County Public Schools, Accomac, VA
- Ridgefield Public Schools, Ridgefield, CT
- Superintendent of Schools
- Regional School Unit 21, Kennebunk, ME
- Administrative Assistant
- AERO HYDROLIC INC, Chicago Heights, IL
- Principal, Niwot High School
- St. Vrain Valley School District, CO