Law and Courts
The latest news about legal issues in education including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Affirmative action, teachers' union fees, and deportation relief for undocumented parents of U.S. citizen children were among the top education-related issues in the U.S. Supreme Court's recent term. (July 12, 2016)
The School Law Blog
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Early Learning Policy Specialist
- City of Seattle, Seattle, WA
- Program Managers (Charter, Partner and New Schools)
- School District of Philadelphia, Phila, PA
- HEAD OF SCHOOL
- The Philadelphia School, Philadelphia, PA
- STEM Academy Engineering Teacher
- Lithia Springs High School, Lithia Springs, GA
- Chief Inclusion Officer
- Ithaca City School District, NY