Law and Courts
The latest news about legal issues in education including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
The School Law Blog
06/13 04:47 pm | Setting Special Education Plan Without Parent Input Violates IDEA, Court Rules | The Hawaii school system violated federal law by proceeding with an IEP meeting when a parent could not attend, a federal appeals court rules.
Letter to the EditorCenter: Ignore Race in Student Assignments
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
Most Popular Stories
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Lake Forest School District 67 & 115, Lake Forest, IL