Law and Courts
The latest news about legal issues in education including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
The School Law Blog
08/15 04:48 pm | Tick Bites May Cost Private School $41.5 Million in Damages | Connecticut's highest court says the hefty damages award against the Hotchkiss School over a student's tick-borne illness does not go against state policy.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- High School Principal (18-19 SY)
- Indianapolis Public Schools, Indianapolis, IN
- Chief Turnaround Officer (Georgia State Board of Education)
- National Association of State Boards of Education, Atlanta, GA
- Elementary Science Teacher
- Dudley Street Neighborhood Charter School, Boston, MA
- Director, Instructional Resource Development, Advanced Placement (AP®) with WE Service Program
- WE Charity, New York, NY
- Special Education ELA Teacher, Gr. 9-12 (SY17-18)
- Dearborn STEM Academy, Boston, MA