Law and Courts
The latest news about legal issues in education including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
The U.S. Supreme Court will hear a case that takes issue with the use of subsidies under Obamacare, and a ruling could have "enormous" ramifications for many K-12 school districts. (December 17, 2014)
The School Law Blog
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent, Cedar Rapids Community School District
- Cedar Rapids Community School District, Cedar Rapids, IA
- Roaring Fork School DIstrict, Carbondale, CO
- Faculty, pre-school, international school
- Scholastica, Dhaka, Dh, Bangladesh
- Diverse Learners Teacher
- AUSL, Chicago, IL
- Neuhaus Education Center, Bellaire, TX