Law and Courts
The latest news about legal issues in education including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Affirmative action, teachers' union fees, and deportation relief for undocumented parents of U.S. citizen children were among the top education-related issues in the U.S. Supreme Court's recent term. (July 12, 2016)
The School Law Blog
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Special Services Director / School Psychologist
- SJISD, Friday Harbor, WA
- Free Online K-12 Education Job Fair | Teaching and Admin. Jobs for 2017-2018
- TopSchoolJobs eXPO, US
- Director of Special Education and Student Services, PK-12
- Fairfield Public Schools, Fairfield, CT
- Special Education Program Specialist
- TAESE/Utah State University, Utah State University, UT
- Director of Communications and Community Relations
- Salem-Keizer Public Schools, Salem, OR