Law and Courts
The latest news about legal issues in education including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
The School Law Blog
10/18 04:36 pm | Handcuffing of Elementary Students Violated Fourth Amendment, Judge Rules | The judge holds that the school resource officer involved in two incidents is immune from the suit, but the suit may proceed against a sheriff's department.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- Managing Director of System Advising
- Achievement Network (ANet), Flexible/Remote, MA
- Brevard Public Schools, Melbourne, FL
- Anticipated Evaluation Team Leader Fall 17
- Springfield Public Schools, Springfield, MA
- Communities In Schools of North Carolina, Raleigh, NC
- LBSI Teacher with Special Education Early Childhood Endorsement
- New Horizon Center, Chicago, IL