The latest international news, including articles, Commentary, and special features.
After some 5,000 schools were destroyed, rebuilding may take years in devastated areas, experts caution, while those that remain operational offer an anchor for children and their families. (May 8, 2015)
Top Performers Blog
Global Learning Blog
Democracy and Education Blog
This webinar examined the state of online learning internationally and highlight various countries moving ahead in this arena.
This chat examined the United States’ mediocre showing on recent international tests, and what those results mean.
E-Learning Creates Foreign Connections
Our guests in this chat shared their experiences establishing meaningful connections between their schools in the United States and schools in other countries.
The 16th edition of Education Week's annual report looks at America's international standing in education, and lessons to be drawn from high-performing countries.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Associate Director, Research and Assessment
- American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL), Alexandria, VA
- Principal - Elementary, Middle, & High
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA
- Program Officer, Teacher Development
- KSTF, Moorestown, NJ
- Westport Public Schools, Westport, CT
- Chief Legal Officer & Deputy Superintendent of Instruction and Curriculum
- DeKalb County School District, DeKalb, GA