The latest international news, including articles, Commentary, and special features.
Top Performers Blog
Global Learning Blog
Democracy and Education Blog
This webinar examined the state of online learning internationally and highlight various countries moving ahead in this arena.
This chat examined the United States’ mediocre showing on recent international tests, and what those results mean.
E-Learning Creates Foreign Connections
Our guests in this chat shared their experiences establishing meaningful connections between their schools in the United States and schools in other countries.
The 16th edition of Education Week's annual report looks at America's international standing in education, and lessons to be drawn from high-performing countries.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Project Director, Center for Afterschool and Expanded Learning
- Foundations, Inc., Mount Laurel, NJ
- Middle School Principal - Fox Lane Middle School
- Bedford Central School District, Mount Kisco, NY
- Language Arts & Social Studies Coordinator
- CESJDS, Rockville, MD
- School Director
- Exploration Elementary Charter School for Science and Technology, Rochester, NY
- Principal - Hubbard Woods Elementary School
- Winnetka Public Schools District 36, Winnetka, IL