The latest news about student health, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Districts have shifted away from screening students for lice, and experts favor policies that keep those infected in class, even as some strains of the insect are resistant to traditional treatments. (September 4, 2015)
• Student Health
Finding Common Ground Blog
Schooled in Sports Blog
Much of students' social lives outside school takes place online, but bullying in cyberworld can have just as much of an impact as traditional face-to-face bullying.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- RI Department of Education is seeking to fill leadership team positions
- Rhode Island Department of Education, RI
- ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL
- North American International School, DUBAI, United Arab Emirates
- Minority Achievement Officer
- Pinellas County Schools, Largo, FL
- DIRECTOR OF COMMUNITY EDUCATION & DISTRICT AFTER-SCHOOL PROGRAMS
- Park City School District, Park City, UT
- Managing Director, Talent and Equity
- Flamboyan Foundation, DC