The latest news about student health, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Districts have shifted away from screening students for lice, and experts favor policies that keep those infected in class, even as some strains of the insect are resistant to traditional treatments. (September 4, 2015)
• Student Health
Finding Common Ground Blog
Schooled in Sports Blog
Much of students' social lives outside school takes place online, but bullying in cyberworld can have just as much of an impact as traditional face-to-face bullying.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Vice President for Education
- The Possible Project, Cambridge, MA
- Executive Principal of The Academies of Shakopee High School
- Shakopee Public Schools, Shakopee, MN
- Fairfield Public Schools, Fairfield, CT
- Area Superintendent - Central Learning Community
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA
- Design and Technology Teacher
- Scheck Hillel Community School, Miami, FL