The latest news about student health, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Districts have shifted away from screening students for lice, and experts favor policies that keep those infected in class, even as some strains of the insect are resistant to traditional treatments. (September 4, 2015)
• Student Health
Finding Common Ground Blog
Schooled in Sports Blog
Much of students' social lives outside school takes place online, but bullying in cyberworld can have just as much of an impact as traditional face-to-face bullying.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent of Schools
- St. Johns County Public Schools, Saint Augustine, FL
- Executive Principal of The Academies of Shakopee High School
- Shakopee Public Schools, Shakopee, MN
- Director of Operations, Buildings & Grounds
- Rutland South Supervisory Union, North Clarendon, VT
- Chief Financial and Operations Officer
- Norfolk Public Schools, Norfolk, VA
- Vice President for Education
- The Possible Project, Cambridge, MA