The latest news about student health, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Districts have shifted away from screening students for lice, and experts favor policies that keep those infected in class, even as some strains of the insect are resistant to traditional treatments. (September 4, 2015)
• Student Health
Finding Common Ground Blog
Schooled in Sports Blog
Much of students' social lives outside school takes place online, but bullying in cyberworld can have just as much of an impact as traditional face-to-face bullying.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Legal Officer & Deputy Superintendent of Instruction and Curriculum
- DeKalb County School District, DeKalb, GA
- Assistant Principal
- The SEED Public Charter School of Washington, DC, DC
- Principal - Elementary, Middle, & High
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA
- Assistant Vice President, Regional Programs
- SIFMA, NY
- Education Solutions Specialist
- 211624246, San Francisco, CA