The latest news about student health, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Districts have shifted away from screening students for lice, and experts favor policies that keep those infected in class, even as some strains of the insect are resistant to traditional treatments. (September 4, 2015)
• Student Health
Finding Common Ground Blog
Schooled in Sports Blog
Much of students' social lives outside school takes place online, but bullying in cyberworld can have just as much of an impact as traditional face-to-face bullying.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Principal - Elementary, Middle, & High
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA
- Associate Director, Research and Assessment
- American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL), Alexandria, VA
- Program Officer, Teacher Development
- KSTF, Moorestown, NJ
- Westport Public Schools, Westport, CT
- Assistant Principal
- The SEED Public Charter School of Washington, DC, DC