The latest news about graduation rates, including archives, commentary, and special reports.
High schools across the country hand out nearly 100 different kinds of diplomas, and most don't offer solid preparation for college or career. The students who bear the brunt of that inequity are most likely to be English learners, students with disabilities, low-income students, or those learning English.
August 23, 2017 – Education Week
CommentaryHow We Stopped Sending Students to Jail
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- General Posting - Principal, High School 2017-18
- Virginia Beach City Public Schools, Virginia Beach, VA
- Director, Instructional Resource Development, Advanced Placement (AP®) with WE Service Program
- WE Charity, New York, NY
- Principal - All Levels
- Baltimore City Public Schools, Baltimore, MD
- Administrative Assistant / General Office Worker
- Compact Survey®, Chicago, IL
- Principal - Middle School
- School District of Lancaster, Lancaster, PA