The latest news about federal policy, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Politics K-12 Blog
This interactive timeline digs deep into the Education Week archives to tell the story of U.S. education over the past 30 years, with a special focus on presidential terms.
Two representatives from the U.S. Department of Education and a district schools superintendent discussed the impact of the Economic Stimulus.
These essays have been adapted for Education Week from the recently published book Carrots, Sticks, and the Bully Pulpit. The explore federal involvement in education policy.
Turnaround Watch: The School Improvement Grant Program
Education Week looks at how SIG funds are being used in efforts to revitalize some of the nation's lowest-performing schools.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Learning Disabilities Special Education Teacher
- Stevens Point Area Public School District, WI
- Volunteers of America, El Centro, CA, CA
- Science Content Director
- National Math & Science Initiative, Dallas, TX
- Director - Legislative Affairs
- Palm Beach County School District, West Palm Beach, FL
- Chief Revenue Officer
- Editorial Projects in Education, Bethesda, MD