Elementary and Secondary Education Act
The latest news about ESEA, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
The compromise bill approved by the Senate education committee to overhaul the Elementary and Secondary Education Act faces other priorities awaiting debate, and is likely to draw intense partisan sparring. (April 17, 2015)
Politics K-12 Blog
This collection of essays adapted for Education Week from the book Carrots, Sticks, and the Bully Pulpit examines federal involvement in education policy.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Westport Public Schools, Westport, CT
- Assistant Vice President, Regional Programs
- SIFMA, NY
- Assistant Principal
- The SEED Public Charter School of Washington, DC, DC
- Education Solutions Specialist
- 211624246, San Francisco, CA
- Chief Legal Officer & Deputy Superintendent of Instruction and Curriculum
- DeKalb County School District, DeKalb, GA