Elementary and Secondary Education Act
The latest news about ESEA, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
The compromise bill approved by the Senate education committee to overhaul the Elementary and Secondary Education Act faces other priorities awaiting debate, and is likely to draw intense partisan sparring. (April 17, 2015)
Politics K-12 Blog
This collection of essays adapted for Education Week from the book Carrots, Sticks, and the Bully Pulpit examines federal involvement in education policy.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director, Professional Development Curriculum Design & Development
- Northwest Evaluation Association, Portland, OR
- Secondary Teachers
- Roaring Fork School District, Glenwood Spgs, CO
- Online Career Fair - Clark County School District
- Clark County School District, Las Vegas, NV
- Middle School Teachers - $125K Salary
- The Equity Project (TEP) Charter School, New York, NY
- School Principal
- BLSYW, Baltimore, MD