Elementary and Secondary Education Act
The latest news about ESEA, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
ESSA, the revision of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act, puts states and districts back at the wheel on teacher evaluation, standards, school turnarounds, and accountability. (December 10, 2015)
Politics K-12 Blog
This collection of essays adapted for Education Week from the book Carrots, Sticks, and the Bully Pulpit examines federal involvement in education policy.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Executive Principal of The Academies of Shakopee High School
- Shakopee Public Schools, Shakopee, MN
- Vice President for Education
- The Possible Project, Cambridge, MA
- Fairfield Public Schools, Fairfield, CT
- Executive Director, Federal Programs
- DeKalb County School District, St Mountain, GA
- Quarrybrook, Windham, NH