The latest news about entrepreneurship, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Former educators with technology interests are increasingly making their way from classrooms into the startup world as they try to use their school expertise to create ed-tech products. (September 16, 2014)
Marketplace K-12 Blog
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Program Officer, Teacher Development
- KSTF, Moorestown, NJ
- Associate Director, Research and Assessment
- American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL), Alexandria, VA
- Assistant Principal
- The SEED Public Charter School of Washington, DC, DC
- Westport Public Schools, Westport, CT
- Principal - Elementary, Middle, & High
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA