The latest news about entrepreneurship, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Former educators with technology interests are increasingly making their way from classrooms into the startup world as they try to use their school expertise to create ed-tech products. (September 16, 2014)
Marketplace K-12 Blog
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Principal of Early Childhood Education Center
- OFJCC, Palo Alto, CA
- Leave Replacement Teacher: Middle School Literature
- Great Oaks Charter Schools, NY
- Chief of Schools
- See Forever Foundation, Washington, DC
- Katy ISD, Katy, TX
- Chief Operating Officer
- Lycée Français de San Francisco, San Francisco, CA