The latest news about entrepreneurship, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Former educators with technology interests are increasingly making their way from classrooms into the startup world as they try to use their school expertise to create ed-tech products. (September 16, 2014)
Marketplace K-12 Blog
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director, DoDEA Americas and Performance and Accountability
- Department of Defense Education Activity, Alexandria, VA
- Lecturer - Educational Leadership Services
- Old Dominion University, VA
- EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR – BOARD OF EDUCATIONAL EXAMINERS
- State of Iowa, Des Moines, IA
- School Psychologist / Learning Specialist
- The Yellin Center for Mind, Brain, and Education, Multiple Locations
- Associate Superintendent of Continuous Improvement
- Green Bay Area Public School District, Green Bay, WI