The latest news about English-language learners, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
• English-language learners
Learning the Language Blog
Our guests discussed the research on the most effective approaches to improving literacy for ELLs and how school districts can implement common core for such students.
Our guests in this online chat discuss the technology tools designed to support English-language learners in school, as well as the resources available for teachers.
This report looks at how the sweeping shift in demographic patterns has strained the capacity of school districts to develop and pay for instructional programs to teach children who are still learning English.
Perspectives on a Population
This exclusive 2009 report offers the most comprehensive, data-driven examination to date of ELL students and youths in the United States.
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Administrative Assistant
- AERO HYDROLIC INC, Chicago Heights, IL
- Muddy Brook Principal
- Berkshire Hills Regional School District, Stockbridge, MA
- Superintendent of Schools
- Regional School Unit 21, Kennebunk, ME
- Ridgefield Public Schools, Ridgefield, CT
- Accomack County Public Schools, Accomac, VA