The latest news about online learning, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Digital Education Blog
E-learning brings advanced courses, expert teachers, and an awareness of life in other countries to students around the globe.
E-Learning in the Age of Choice
In this webinar, our guests provided useful tips for school administrators and K-12 policymakers on how to navigate virtual learning options.
How to Secure and Manage the Untethered Classroom
In this webinar, our guests discuss the ideas around today's learning process, challenges that exist, and tips on how to effectively manage the untethered classroom.
Creating Learning Connections: Effective Use of Social Media in the Classroom
In this webinar, experts discussed the use of digital technology in classroom instruction, offering practical tips on using social media and creating collaborative learning environments.
Our guests in this chat outlined some of the challenges and successes they’ve encountered as a result of virtual foreign exchanges.
These special reports from the team at Education Week Digital Directions aim to highlight the process made in the e-learning arena, as well as the administrative funding, and policy barriers that some experts say are slowing its growth.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Executive Principal of The Academies of Shakopee High School
- Shakopee Public Schools, Shakopee, MN
- Superintendent of Schools
- St. Johns County Public Schools, Saint Augustine, FL
- Spanish Dual Immersion 7th Grade ( Language Arts / Social Studies ) Teacher
- Burlingame School District, Burlingame, CA
- State Program Associate-Teaching Fellowships
- The Woodrow Wilson National Fellowship Foundation, Multiple Locations
- Vice President for Education
- The Possible Project, Cambridge, MA