Curriculum and Instruction
The latest news about curriculum and instruction, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Curriculum Matters Blog
The advent of computers, smartphone apps, e-books, and other electronic media devices has transformed the way Americans read. Is it changing the way our children learn to read and write as well?
Two educators who are part of the oft-praised Alabama Reading Initiative will take readers' questions on how to observe and coach teachers on research-based reading instruction.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- STEM Academy Engineering Teacher
- Lithia Springs High School, Lithia Springs, GA
- Program Managers (Charter, Partner and New Schools)
- School District of Philadelphia, Phila, PA
- Early Learning Policy Specialist
- City of Seattle, Seattle, WA
- HEAD OF SCHOOL
- The Philadelphia School, Philadelphia, PA
- Head of School
- Rockwern Academy, OH