Curriculum and Instruction
The latest news about curriculum and instruction, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
A Jefferson County school board proposal to ensure that U.S. history courses promote citizenship and patriotism and downplay civil disobedience led to weeks of student protests in the suburban Denver district. (October 3, 2014)
Curriculum Matters Blog
It’s important for educators to be thoughtful and deliberate in aligning both technology and curriculum to develop the most successful programs for students.
Key Methods to Improve Reading Testing Success
Improve students' reading test results through better retention and application of the knowledge and skills they have learned in the classroom.
Discussion about how to incorporate multimedia tools into the core subject areas of science, math, social studies, and language arts curricula appropriately, effectively, and seamlessly.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY
- Director II-Sudent Support Services
- Deer Valley Unified School District, Phoenix, AZ
- International Schools First Ever iFair
- International Schools Services, Multiple Locations
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA
- Superintendent, South Orange & Maplewood
- The School District of South Orange & Maplewood, Maplewood, NJ