Curriculum and Instruction
The latest news about curriculum and instruction, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Curriculum Matters Blog
The advent of computers, smartphone apps, e-books, and other electronic media devices has transformed the way Americans read. Is it changing the way our children learn to read and write as well?
Two educators who are part of the oft-praised Alabama Reading Initiative will take readers' questions on how to observe and coach teachers on research-based reading instruction.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant Professor of Evaluation
- Boston College - Lynch School of Education, Chestnut Hill, MA
- Special Services Director / School Psychologist
- SJISD, Friday Harbor, WA
- Director of Communications and Community Relations
- Salem-Keizer Public Schools, Salem, OR
- Assistant Professor Educational Law and Policy
- Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA
- Free Online K-12 Education Job Fair | Teaching and Admin. Jobs for 2017-2018
- TopSchoolJobs eXPO, US