Curriculum and Instruction
The latest news about curriculum and instruction, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
A Jefferson County school board proposal to ensure that U.S. history courses promote citizenship and patriotism and downplay civil disobedience led to weeks of student protests in the suburban Denver district. (October 3, 2014)
Curriculum Matters Blog
It’s important for educators to be thoughtful and deliberate in aligning both technology and curriculum to develop the most successful programs for students.
Key Methods to Improve Reading Testing Success
Improve students' reading test results through better retention and application of the knowledge and skills they have learned in the classroom.
Discussion about how to incorporate multimedia tools into the core subject areas of science, math, social studies, and language arts curricula appropriately, effectively, and seamlessly.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Modern & Classical Languages Department Chair
- New Trier Township High School District 203, Winnetka, IL
- Dean of Students
- Diman Regional Vocational-Technical High School, Fall River, MA
- Fort Worth Independent School District, Forth Worth, TX
- Superintendent of Schools
- Fremont County School District #14, Ethete, WY
- Richland School District One, Columbia, SC