The latest news about charter schools, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
In this e-book on the charter school movement’s first 25 years, Education Week details charter schools’ impact on: public education, school choice initiatives, student achievement, accountability systems, special education students, English-language learners, and equity and integration.
• Charter Schools
Charting My Own Course Blog
Charters and Choice Blog
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of Special Education and Student Services, PK-12
- Fairfield Public Schools, Fairfield, CT
- Special Services Director / School Psychologist
- SJISD, Friday Harbor, WA
- Director of Communications and Community Relations
- Salem-Keizer Public Schools, Salem, OR
- Assistant Professor Educational Law and Policy
- Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA
- Special Education Program Specialist
- TAESE/Utah State University, Utah State University, UT