Business and Industry
The latest news on K-12 business and industry, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
• Privatization of Public Education
Blog: Marketplace K-12
Blog: Digital Education
Our guests discussed a partnership between The Syracuse City School District and Say Yes to Education that's intended to link public, private, and nonprofit community groups in support of the 19,000-student district.
This section of Education Week examines the education marketplace and new approaches that are changing K-12 education. A grant from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation helps support the project.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Executive Director
- Association for Latino Administrators and Superintendents, DC
- High School Principal
- Township High School District 113, Highland Park, IL
- FLORIDA - Catholic High School
- Cardinal Mooney Catholic High School, Sarasota, FL
- Senior Executive Director of Human Resources
- Detroit Public Schools, Detroit, MI
- Lecturer - Educational Leadership Services
- Old Dominion University, VA