Business and Industry
The latest news on K-12 business and industry, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
• Privatization of Public Education
Blog: Marketplace K-12
Blog: Digital Education
Our guests discussed a partnership between The Syracuse City School District and Say Yes to Education that's intended to link public, private, and nonprofit community groups in support of the 19,000-student district.
This section of Education Week examines the education marketplace and new approaches that are changing K-12 education. A grant from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation helps support the project.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- High School Director at KIPP Delta Public Schools
- On-Ramps, Blytheville, AR
- Superintendent, Fayetteville-Manlius Central School District
- Fayetteville-Manlius Central School District, Manlius, NY
- Senior Associate
- Great Schools Partnership, Portland, ME
- Multiple Positions
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Program Officer, Teacher Development
- Knowles Science Teaching Foundation, Moorestown, NJ