Business and Industry
The latest news on K-12 business and industry, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
• Privatization of Public Education
Blog: Marketplace K-12
Blog: Digital Education
Our guests discussed a partnership between The Syracuse City School District and Say Yes to Education that's intended to link public, private, and nonprofit community groups in support of the 19,000-student district.
This section of Education Week examines the education marketplace and new approaches that are changing K-12 education. A grant from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation helps support the project.
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- American School, Lansing, IL
- Cristo Rey Jesuit College Preparatory School of Houston, Houston, TX
- Senior Research and Policy Associate
- Stanford Center for Opportunity Policy in Education (SCOPE), Stanford, CA
- Tredyffrin/Easttown School District, Wayne, PA
- The New School Montessori, Cincinnati, OH