Business and Industry
The latest news on K-12 business and industry, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
• Privatization of Public Education
Blog: Marketplace K-12
Blog: Digital Education
Our guests discussed a partnership between The Syracuse City School District and Say Yes to Education that's intended to link public, private, and nonprofit community groups in support of the 19,000-student district.
This section of Education Week examines the education marketplace and new approaches that are changing K-12 education. A grant from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation helps support the project.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Head of School
- Montessori Center School, Goleta, CA
- Meridian Public Charter School, Washington, DC
- Primary Teacher: ADEC, Abu Dhabi Government Schools - Jan '16
- Edvectus, Abu Dhabi, Ab, United Arab Emirates
- Captain Shreve High School, Shreveport, LA
- Director of Development/Grants
- Meridian Public Charter School, DC