Business and Industry
The latest news on K-12 business and industry, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
• Privatization of Public Education
Blog: Marketplace K-12
Blog: Digital Education
Our guests discussed a partnership between The Syracuse City School District and Say Yes to Education that's intended to link public, private, and nonprofit community groups in support of the 19,000-student district.
This section of Education Week examines the education marketplace and new approaches that are changing K-12 education. A grant from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation helps support the project.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Managing Director, Alumni and Network Services
- The Broad Center, Century City, CA
- Operations Associate, Alumni and Network Services
- The Broad Center, Multiple Locations
- DIRECTOR, SCHOOL SAFETY & SECURITY
- Sarasota County School District, Sarasota, FL
- Executive Director
- MD Retired School Personnel, MD
- Chief Officer of Information and Instruction Technology
- Marana Unified School District, Marana, AZ