Business and Industry
The latest news on K-12 business and industry, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
• Privatization of Public Education
Blog: Marketplace K-12
Blog: Digital Education
Our guests discussed a partnership between The Syracuse City School District and Say Yes to Education that's intended to link public, private, and nonprofit community groups in support of the 19,000-student district.
This section of Education Week examines the education marketplace and new approaches that are changing K-12 education. A grant from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation helps support the project.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Managing Director, Talent and Equity
- Flamboyan Foundation, DC
- Minority Achievement Officer
- Pinellas County Schools, Largo, FL
- Hawaii Department of Education Virtual Career Fair
- Hawaii Department of Education, HI
- Executive Director/Director - 2 openings
- OSPI, Olympia, WA
- Kindergarten & Secondary English, Math, Science, P.E. and Business Teachers
- Teach Away Inc., Dubai, Al Ain, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates