Business and Industry
The latest news on K-12 business and industry, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
• Privatization of Public Education
Blog: Marketplace K-12
Blog: Digital Education
Our guests discussed a partnership between The Syracuse City School District and Say Yes to Education that's intended to link public, private, and nonprofit community groups in support of the 19,000-student district.
This section of Education Week examines the education marketplace and new approaches that are changing K-12 education. A grant from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation helps support the project.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Leave Replacement Teacher: Middle School Literature
- Great Oaks Charter Schools, NY
- Chief of Schools
- See Forever Foundation, Washington, DC
- Eureka County School District, Eureka, NV
- Principal of Early Childhood Education Center
- OFJCC, Palo Alto, CA
- Chief Operating Officer
- Lycée Français de San Francisco, San Francisco, CA