Business and Industry
The latest news on K-12 business and industry, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Former educators with technology interests are increasingly making their way from classrooms into the startup world as they try to use their school expertise to create ed-tech products. (September 16, 2014)
• Privatization of Public Education
Blog: Marketplace K-12
Blog: Digital Education
Our guests discussed a partnership between The Syracuse City School District and Say Yes to Education that's intended to link public, private, and nonprofit community groups in support of the 19,000-student district.
This section of Education Week examines the education marketplace and new approaches that are changing K-12 education. A grant from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation helps support the project.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director II-Sudent Support Services
- Deer Valley Unified School District, Phoenix, AZ
- International Schools First Ever iFair
- International Schools Services, Multiple Locations
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY
- Tennessee State Teacher Fellows Program Director
- Hope Street Group, TN
- Educational Administrator
- YWCA El Paso del Norte, El Paso, TX