Business and Industry
The latest news on K-12 business and industry, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
A torrent of investment funding has flowed into the educational technology market over the past few years. But analysts see signs that the market, both globally and in the United States, is cooling off a bit. (June 7, 2016)
• Privatization of Public Education
Blog: Marketplace K-12
Blog: Digital Education
Our guests discussed a partnership between The Syracuse City School District and Say Yes to Education that's intended to link public, private, and nonprofit community groups in support of the 19,000-student district.
This section of Education Week examines the education marketplace and new approaches that are changing K-12 education. A grant from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation helps support the project.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Windermere Preparatory Academy, FL
- Lower School Principal
- Sidwell Friends School, Bethesda, MD
- Lower School Administrative Assistant
- Dwight-Englewood School, Englewood, NJ
- Executive Director AMI-USA
- Triangle Associates, Alexandria, VA
- Spanish Immersion - Elementary
- Fox Chapel Area School District, Fox Chapel, PA