Business and Industry
The latest news on K-12 business and industry, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
• Privatization of Public Education
Blog: Marketplace K-12
Blog: Digital Education
Our guests discussed a partnership between The Syracuse City School District and Say Yes to Education that's intended to link public, private, and nonprofit community groups in support of the 19,000-student district.
This section of Education Week examines the education marketplace and new approaches that are changing K-12 education. A grant from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation helps support the project.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director, State & Federal Programs
- National Math + Science Initiative, US
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Manager of Finance and Administration
- Foundation for Child Development, New York, NY
- Director of Educator Engagement and Program Digital Strategy
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, MA
- Middle School ELA/Humanities Teacher
- Education for Change Public Schools, Oakland, CA