Business and Industry
The latest news on K-12 business and industry, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
• Privatization of Public Education
Blog: Marketplace K-12
Blog: Digital Education
Our guests discussed a partnership between The Syracuse City School District and Say Yes to Education that's intended to link public, private, and nonprofit community groups in support of the 19,000-student district.
This section of Education Week examines the education marketplace and new approaches that are changing K-12 education. A grant from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation helps support the project.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Design and launch a new startup Choice School in Dallas ISD
- Dallas Independent School District, Dallas, TX
- Elementary Principal
- New London Public Schools, New London, CT
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Principal - Elementary School
- Fontana Unified School District, Fontana, CA
- Executive Director
- Delaware County Intermediate Unit #25 (DCIU), Morton, PA