Budget and Finance
The latest news about budget and finance, including articles, Commentaries, and special features
• School Finance
In this webinar, our guests from Boston Public Schools discussed the challenges of the district's new funding strategy, and what they learned in the first year of its use.
This topic page features the latest news on the financial crisis and its impact on education in the United States and across the globe.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Director of Professional Services
- Engaging Schools, Inc., Cambridge, MA
- Superintendent, Rockridge Community Unit School District #300
- Rockridge Community Unit School District #300, Taylor Ridge, IL
- Deputy Superintendent of Education Support
- West Virginia Department of Education, Charleston, WV
- Supervisor of Mathematics
- Quakertown Community School District, PA