Budget and Finance
The latest news about budget and finance, including articles, Commentaries, and special features
In this webinar, our guests from Boston Public Schools discussed the challenges of the district's new funding strategy, and what they learned in the first year of its use.
This topic page features the latest news on the financial crisis and its impact on education in the United States and across the globe.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Associate Director, Research and Assessment
- American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL), Alexandria, VA
- Assistant Principal
- The SEED Public Charter School of Washington, DC, DC
- Program Officer, Teacher Development
- KSTF, Moorestown, NJ
- Westport Public Schools, Westport, CT
- Chief Legal Officer & Deputy Superintendent of Instruction and Curriculum
- DeKalb County School District, DeKalb, GA