Assessment and Testing
The latest news about assessment, including articles, Commentary, and special features.
Districts in the trial run for common-core exams told Education Week they experienced only minor technological problems, but students found the tests harder than their state assessments. (May 5, 2014)
In this webinar, Stuart R. Kahl, Ph.D., Deborah Farrington, M.Ed., and Ellen Vorenkamp, Ed.D., focused on the three key elements of creating effective classroom assessment, and how to build teacher capacity in each.
Common Assessments: What You Need to Know
Two groups of states aim to move past multiple-choice-only tests to include essays, projects, and other tasks designed to gauge deeper, more complex learning
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Principal-Multiple Vacancies
- Polk County Schools, Bartow, FL
- Senior Director, Business Development and Education Services
- Foundations, Inc., Mount Laurel, NJ
- Director of Secondary Education
- Minneapolis Public Schools, MN
- Director of Academic and Strategic Initiatives - Instruction
- Anne Arundel County Public Schools, Annapolis, MD
- Charter School Operator
- Options PCS, Multiple Locations