Faced with tougher state standards and new research about how children learn, more schools and school districts have plunged into variants of personalized learning, or approaches to instruction that seek to better cater to students' individual learning needs. This special report explores that growing interest in personalized learning, looking at how related instructional initiatives (many of which are costly and technologically intensive) are playing out in the classroom and what solutions and challenges they pose for teachers and schools.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Saint Louis Public School Principal Positions
- Saint Louis Public Schools, Saint Louis, MO
- Sheboygan Area School District, Sheboygan, WI
- Middle School Science Teacher
- The International Educator, Ecuador
- K-12 Head of School
- TIE, Switzerland
- Director of Media Relations and Public Affairs
- AIR, DC