NYC teachers' pension fund divests from gun makers
NEW YORK (AP) — The pension fund for New York City teachers has sold its stock in companies that make guns and ammunition. City Comptroller John Liu says it's the largest pension fund in the U.S. so far to do this since the Connecticut...
This article is available to registered guests only.
Register free, or login below, to continue reading.
To Access Teacher and Education Week Articles, FREE E-Newsletters, and More!
|FREE! (limited access)|
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Middle School English Language Arts Teacher
- The International Educator, India
- K-12 Teacher
- TIE, Hyannis, MA
- Middle School Science Teacher
- The International Educator, Ecuador
- Immediate Teaching Positions Available at New Visions! Apply Now!
- New Visions for Public Schools, NY
- Senior Curriculum Developer and Trainer
- Institute For Curriculum Services, San Francisco, CA