Stat of the Week July 12, 2006
An EPE Research Center analysis of state statutes related to graduation requirements for Diplomas Count 2006 found that six states have multiple versions of a standard diploma. This number includes states that give students the option of earning an academic or career/technical endorsement, which is attached to the standard diploma.
To find out more about graduation policies in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Early Learning Policy Specialist
- City of Seattle, Seattle, WA
- Chief of Human Resources Officer
- Milwaukee Public Schools, Milwaukee, WI
- STEM Academy Engineering Teacher
- Lithia Springs High School, Lithia Springs, GA
- Chief Inclusion Officer
- Ithaca City School District, NY
- Licensed Teachers 7-12 **Now Offering $2,000 sign-on Payment**
- Youth Villages, Bartlett, TN