Stat of the Week July 12, 2006
An EPE Research Center analysis of state statutes related to graduation requirements for Diplomas Count 2006 found that six states have multiple versions of a standard diploma. This number includes states that give students the option of earning an academic or career/technical endorsement, which is attached to the standard diploma.
To find out more about graduation policies in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Elementary Principal
- State College Area School District, State College, PA
- Educational Services Director
- Foundation for Blind Children, Phoenix, AZ
- K-12 Special Education Teacher
- Harlem Village Academies, New York, NY
- DIRECTOR OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE DEVELOPMENT
- Boulder Valley School District, Boulder, CO
- Middle/Upper School Math & Science Teachers
- Academy of the Sacred Heart, New Orleans, LA