Stat of the Week July 12, 2006
An EPE Research Center analysis of state statutes related to graduation requirements for Diplomas Count 2006 found that six states have multiple versions of a standard diploma. This number includes states that give students the option of earning an academic or career/technical endorsement, which is attached to the standard diploma.
To find out more about graduation policies in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- High School Principal
- SAS, Shanghai, Sh, China
- Open House
- Horace Mann School, Bronx, NY
- School Superintendent
- Ichabod Crane Central School District, Valatie, NY
- Saint Louis Public School Principal Positions
- Saint Louis Public Schools, Saint Louis, MO
- Test Development Specialist
- Hawaii Department of Education, HI