Stat of the Week June 15, 2006
Twenty-three states currently include disaggregated graduation or dropout rates on school report cards. Those states report rates for students broken out by poverty status, race, special education status, or other student characteristics.
To find out more about accountability in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Open House
- Horace Mann School, Bronx, NY
- Senior Practice Associate – K-12 Literacy
- The Education Trust, Washington, DC
- Director, Governmental Relations
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, FL
- Superintendent of Schools
- North Shore School District, Nassau County, NY
- Special Education - LD/BD Self Contained
- International Leadership of Texas, Richardson, TX