Stat of the Week June 1, 2006
Twenty-nine states currently hold teacher education programs accountable by publishing graduates' pass rates on teacher-certification exams or other performance rankings by institution. Eleven of those states also publish more detailed institutional report cards for individual teacher education programs.
To find out more about teacher quality in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent of Schools
- Edina Public Schools, Edina, MN
- Williamsburg-James City County Public Schools, Williamsburg, VA
- Ben Bronz Foundation, Inc. Executive Director
- NESDEC, W Hartford, CT
- Head of Upper School
- The Ramaz School, NY
- FLOSSMOOR SCHOOL DISTRICT 161, Chicago Heights, IL