Stat of the Week May 25, 2006
Forty-eight states currently have standards in place for what students should know and be able to do with technology. But only four states actually hold students accountable for meeting those standards by testing them. Only one of the states has added this testing requirement in the last four years.
To find out more about school technology in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Principal
- Redd School, Houston, TX
- High School Principal - Walnut Hills High School
- School Exec Connect, Cincinnati, OH
- Coordinator of Elementary STEM
- 251 S. Prince St. Lancaster PA 17603, Lancaster, PA
- Martin De Porres, Rockaway Park, NY
- Director of Partnerships
- World Savvy, Multiple Locations