Stat of the Week May 25, 2006
Forty-eight states currently have standards in place for what students should know and be able to do with technology. But only four states actually hold students accountable for meeting those standards by testing them. Only one of the states has added this testing requirement in the last four years.
To find out more about school technology in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Middle School Language Arts
- St. Vrain Valley School District, Longmont, CO
- Principal - Middle School
- School District of Lancaster, Lancaster, PA
- Director, Instructional Resource Development, Advanced Placement (AP®) with WE Service Program
- WE Charity, New York, NY
- Principal - All Levels
- Baltimore City Public Schools, Baltimore, MD
- TIRE 1st Grade Teacher
- Kanawha County Schools, Charleston, WV