Stat of the Week May 25, 2006
Forty-eight states currently have standards in place for what students should know and be able to do with technology. But only four states actually hold students accountable for meeting those standards by testing them. Only one of the states has added this testing requirement in the last four years.
To find out more about school technology in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant Coordinator 2, CTD (Evanston Campus)
- Northwestern University, Evanston, IL
- Superintendent/Executive Director
- Special Education District of Lake County, Gages Lake, IL
- Superintendent of Schools
- SAU #39, Multiple Locations
- Early Childhood Special Education Teacher (Bilingual or ELL)
- Glenview School District 34, Glenview, IL
- School Director - UAE - January 2018
- Edvectus, School - Middle East, United Arab Emirates