Stat of the Week May 11, 2006
Technology Counts 2006 found that 36 states currently provide educators with access to more detailed data or analysis tools, such as student-level assessment results, than they provide to the public.
To find out more about school technology in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- TEACHERS NEEDED
- Polk County Schools, MULTIPLE LOCATIONS, FL
- Speech Language Pathologist
- Pinellas County Schools, Largo, FL
- Classroom Teacher (General Teaching Pool)
- Cincinnati Public Schools, Cincinnati, OH
- Free Online K-12 Education Job Fair | Teaching and Admin. Jobs for 2017-2018
- TopSchoolJobs eXPO, US
- Principal, Highland Springs High School
- Henrico County Public Schools, Henrico, VA