Stat of the Week April 19, 2006
Just 13 states have policies in place related to pay-for-performance programs for teachers. Seven states have programs in place that pay teachers based on demonstrated classroom skills and teaching knowledge, while the same number offer financial rewards to teachers linked to increased student achievement.
To find out more about teacher quality in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant Professor-Elementary Generalist
- The College of Idaho, Caldwell, ID
- Part-Time Online ESL teacher
- 51Talk, US
- Brevard Public Schools, Melbourne, FL
- Communities In Schools of North Carolina, Raleigh, NC
- Anticipated Evaluation Team Leader Fall 17
- Springfield Public Schools, Springfield, MA