Stat of the Week April 19, 2006
Just 13 states have policies in place related to pay-for-performance programs for teachers. Seven states have programs in place that pay teachers based on demonstrated classroom skills and teaching knowledge, while the same number offer financial rewards to teachers linked to increased student achievement.
To find out more about teacher quality in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Speech Language Pathologist
- Pinellas County Schools, Largo, FL
- Speech Language Pathologist (Pool Position)
- Cincinnati Public Schools, Cincinnati, OH
- Free Online K-12 Education Job Fair | Teaching and Admin. Jobs for 2017-2018
- TopSchoolJobs eXPO, US
- Principal, Highland Springs High School
- Henrico County Public Schools, Henrico, VA
- TEACHERS NEEDED
- Polk County Schools, MULTIPLE LOCATIONS, FL