Stat of the Week April 6, 2006
Only six states currently have an emergency-licensed teacher ban or cap. These states prevent schools from hiring emergency-licensed teachers, limit the number of teachers with emergency licenses employed in the state, or restrict the ability of teachers to bypass state licensure requirements.
To find out more about teacher quality in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of Partnerships
- World Savvy, Multiple Locations
- High School Principal - Walnut Hills High School
- School Exec Connect, Cincinnati, OH
- St. Francis Catholic High School, Sacramento, CA
- School Principal
- Redd School, Houston, TX
- Coordinator of Elementary STEM
- 251 S. Prince St. Lancaster PA 17603, Lancaster, PA