Stat of the Week March 30, 2006
Though for the past three years, every state has assigned ratings to schools based on adequate yearly progress, only 28 states currently assign ratings to schools statewide based on state-developed criteria.
To find out more about accountability in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Williamsburg-James City County Public Schools, Williamsburg, VA
- Ben Bronz Foundation, Inc. Executive Director
- NESDEC, W Hartford, CT
- Superintendent of Schools
- Edina Public Schools, Edina, MN
- Assistant Principal
- The Help Group, Valley Glen, CA
- FLOSSMOOR SCHOOL DISTRICT 161, Chicago Heights, IL