Stat of the Week March 23, 2006
Thirty-two states have a review cycle or regular process for reviewing, revising, and adjusting state academic standards. Currently, 48 states and the District of Columbia have adopted standards in the four core subject areas of language arts, mathematics, science, and social studies. In 1997, the first year the EPE Research Center examined this issue, 31 states had these standards in place.
To find out more about standards in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Anticipated Evaluation Team Leader Fall 17
- Springfield Public Schools, Springfield, MA
- LBSI Teacher with Special Education Early Childhood Endorsement
- New Horizon Center, Chicago, IL
- Communities In Schools of North Carolina, Raleigh, NC
- Part-Time Online ESL teacher
- 51Talk, US
- CAFE CASHIER
- Brevard Public Schools, Melbourne, FL