Stat of the Week March 16, 2006
As of this year, 33 states have enacted legislation to reduce class size or have created regulations to limit class size in at least some grades. Twenty-five states currently provide information on class size and pupil-teacher ratio on school report cards.
To find out more about school climate in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Part-Time Online ESL teacher
- 51Talk, US
- Brevard Public Schools, Melbourne, FL
- Communities In Schools of North Carolina, Raleigh, NC
- LBSI Teacher with Special Education Early Childhood Endorsement
- New Horizon Center, Chicago, IL
- Assistant Professor-Elementary Generalist
- The College of Idaho, Caldwell, ID