Stat of the Week March 16, 2006
As of this year, 33 states have enacted legislation to reduce class size or have created regulations to limit class size in at least some grades. Twenty-five states currently provide information on class size and pupil-teacher ratio on school report cards.
To find out more about school climate in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- High School Principal (18-19 SY)
- Indianapolis Public Schools, Indianapolis, IN
- Director, Instructional Resource Development, Advanced Placement (AP®) with WE Service Program
- WE Charity, New York, NY
- Chief Turnaround Officer (Georgia State Board of Education)
- National Association of State Boards of Education, Atlanta, GA
- Special Education ELA Teacher, Gr. 9-12 (SY17-18)
- Dearborn STEM Academy, Boston, MA
- SLF Consulting, Fairfield, AL