Stat of the Week February 16, 2006
Just 14 states hold teacher education programs accountable for how graduates fare in a classroom setting. These states utilize on-the-job evaluations to assess the performance of their graduates or have an institutional warranty requiring teacher-preparation programs to provide additional training to graduates identified as in need of extra assistance.
To find out more about teacher quality in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent/Executive Director
- Special Education District of Lake County, Gages Lake, IL
- School Director - UAE - January 2018
- Edvectus, School - Middle East, United Arab Emirates
- Assistant Coordinator 2, CTD (Evanston Campus)
- Northwestern University, Evanston, IL
- Mokena School District 159, Mokena, IL
- Superintendent of Schools
- SAU #39, Multiple Locations